[Dojo-interest] Using uncompressed dojo and dojo layers?

Adam J. Brennan adam.the.hammer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 09:58:00 EDT 2013

"From what I understand, I think you would just load
dojo.js.uncompressed.js instead of dojo.js and the rest should just work."

Hi Demi, I was hoping to be able to set it from dojoConfig but if such an
option is not available I guess loading dojo.js or dojo.js.uncompressed.js
depending on some condition will do. However, I have done some testing and
it seems that even if I load the uncompressed version of dojo, once i
require a layer it will still load the compressed version of the layer
(although the uncompressed version is a sibling to it).
Do you know is there any more I need to do to load uncompressed layers
instead?

"You could use multi-versioning"

Sorry Eric, perhaps I am missing something but I'm not sure how multiple
dojo versions would help me here.