[Dojo-interest] Problem dynamically loading headings/toolbars

Rob Allen slacker at engineer.com
Sat May 26 12:48:20 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Adrian Vasiliu
Sent: 05/26/12 02:22 AM
To: dojo-interest at mail.dojotoolkit.org
Subject: Re: [Dojo-interest] Problem dynamically loading headings/toolbars

 Hi,

 Maybe you did it already, but if not, you may want to search in dojox/mobile/tests for a closest match to your needs. I'm not sure there's one doing exactly what you want, but some are doing ajax loading of content.
 Adrian

Thanks Adrian. Yes I have been through the mobile/test pretty thoroughly. I started my project from some test templates and got everything working except dynamically loaded ScrollableViews.

 I can programmatically create them and their Heading and TabBar elements. But what I need is to be able to load everything, including the Heading and TabBar from AJAX - no luck yet.

 Robert