[Dojo-interest] Invalid template

dharmendra dharmendra12282 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 07:36:02 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am  have below widget in js and I am trying to make the enter in onready

 var widgetContainer = dijit.byId('myWidget');
	var widget = new custom.goalSettingWidget().placeAt(widgetContainer);

js
---
// custom.AuthorWidget
dojo.provide("custom.goalSettingWidget");
// Bring in what we need
dojo.require("dijit._Widget");
dojo.require("dijit._Templated");
// Create our widget!
dojo.declare("custom.goalSettingWidget", [dijit._Widget, dijit._Templated],
{
    templateString:dojo.cache("custom.goalSettingWidget",
"templates/goalSettingWidget.html"),
    // A class to be applied to the root node in our template
    baseClass: "goalSettingWidget",
    postCreate: function() {
        this.inherited(arguments);
       }
});

this is the fragment code .

I am not getting where is the problem .I am getting invalid template .