[Dojo-interest] Dojo 1.7 : Can you please provide sample web application ?

abhishek.kanitkar kanitkar.abhishek at gmail.com
Sun May 13 07:25:58 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have started learning Dojo 1.7 on my own and to be honest, the learning
curve is steep without a proper book. Also apart from wonderfull tutorials
on dojotoolkit.org, no one else is writing on Dojo 1.7(I am not sure why ?).

Can any one of you please please share source code of a sample CRUD like web
application through GIT or some other repository, which can tremendously
help new learner to actually start experimenting with things ?

Any help in how to create a web application with module, reusable components
with Dojo 1.7 will be much appreciated.

I am a little over whelmed by the AMD concept and the require, define way of
doing coding.

Please help me !