[Dojo-interest] Storing JSONArray as data for DOJO Datagrid

harshitmohan mohandear at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:32:34 EDT 2012

Thanks Jared for the reply,

I am not sure if I understood you properly, please pardon me if you find my
response silly.
If you see closely, you will find that there are 2 sets of data.Actually I
have copied the 1st data itself as second data just for the display and to
show that this array contains multiple data. There is a comma separator
after the curly braces which denotes the end of one set of data. As far as I
know identifier is required to be unique inside each data record but not in
the whole array. Please correct me if I am wrong.

In my requirement, every data will have the same keys such as 'CodeText',
'Coverage' etc but with different values. I have pasted the same data here
just for the demonstration.

Can we not have a structure like this -

{"0":[{"name":"ROS","address":"*ALL"},{"name":"POS","address":"*ALL"}]}

This is what I am trying to emulate in my code.