[Dojo-interest] Rating Widget

mmn007 mmn007 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:50:05 EDT 2012

Hello folks,

I seem to have been unsubscribed somehow from this list, my posts are not
making it to the forum anymore. I have removed and resubscribed my account.
Trying one last time.

The Rating widget seems to create a label column and the rating stars column
every time which is resulting in my widget being shown at the right hand
side and split (please see screenshot) instead of on the line aligned
properly. Can someone please tell me if there is a way to fix this?

http://dojo-toolkit.33424.n3.nabble.com/file/n3954463/Screen_shot_2012-05-01_at_6.52.55_PM.jpg
Screen_shot_2012-05-01_at_6.52.55_PM.jpg