[Dojo-interest] Dojo Charts - Printing over several pages

martyn mrobertson at tvcl.co.uk
Tue May 1 06:34:25 EDT 2012

I have some Dojo bar charts which can run over several pages. When you print
the charts, it will just cut off when it reaches the end of the page.

Is it possible to print the x axis at the bottom of the page for each page
break?

Also can the bars on the chart be labelled with the value? I have the
tooltips but I would like the bar values to be shown for when the graph is
printed.