[Dojo-interest] IE9 in EmulateIE7 mode: Unable to drag scrollbars in dialog

tombaker tom.bakerjr at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:57:22 EDT 2011

I am running IE9 in EmulateIE7 mode with dojo 1.5 . When I bring up a digit
Dialog, I am unable to grab and drag the scrollbars withing a dialog.  I can
use the mousewheel and click on the up/down arrows within the dialog but not
grab it.  Also, if I highlight an element (double-click or click and drag)
or double click the scrollbar, I am able to drag this.

I tried applying dojo 1.6.1 and I get the same behavior. If I put IE9 in IE8
or IE9 standards the scrollbar is dragable.  But, since all my CSS is geared
towards IE7, I need to be in EmulateIE7 mode.

Anyone know of a workaround for this?