[Dojo-interest] How to get datagrid object contained in a ContentPanel?

Lei Lin linlei99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:28:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

My page contains a ContentPane and dataGrid. The dataGrid is defined
in another html page. The question is how to get the dataGrid object
in Contentpane.html. I have tried dijit.byId(), but it doesn't work.

Can someone help me on this question? Thank you in advance.

=====ContentPane.html==========
id="std_usergroupPane" href="pages/list/gridPage.html">

=====gridPage.html=========
    <button onclick="addRow()">Add Row</button>