[Dojo-interest] Issue with Simple FadeIn animation

Jared Jurkiewicz jared.jurkiewicz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 00:28:51 EDT 2010

No IE browser supposed 'opacity', it's all done through filters and
Dojo does work with it (it uses filters under the covers).  IE changed
the way you have to define it, though (the filter), so unless you're
using dojo 1.3+, it is not likely going to work.

What dojo version are you running?

-- Jared