[Dojo-interest] Dojox.gfx: Linear gradient fill in Silverlight vs VML

ChymChymX chymchymx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:24:50 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm currently testing using the same linear gradient fill in multiple shapes
in a group, but I'm finding that in Silverlight (which I'd prefer to use for
performance reasons), the gradient is being applied across all shapes rather
than for each individual shape (as with VML). To keep it simple the linear
gradient is just using the default properties:

        var linear = {
            type: "linear"
          };
	for (var i in assignedGroup.children){
		assignedGroup.children[i].setFill(linear);
	}

Result in Silverlight:
http://n3.nabble.com/file/n557813/ScreenHunter_31_Mar._25_14.01.gif

Result in VML: