[Dojo-interest] dojo.xhrPost and postData

Deenerj dina at mirus.com
Wed Mar 24 10:20:55 EDT 2010

I am hoping I'm just overlooked the utility in the API or overthought this
one.  Here is what I'm trying to do:

In my dojo.xhrPost, my postData is actually formed as a DOM object, example:

var request = dojo.create("request");
dojo.attr("session", xxx);
var moreinfo = dojo.create("moreinfo");
dojo.attr("test", yyy);
request.appendChild(moreinfo);

Result:

When I feed the above into my dojo.xhrPost, as the postData parameter, it
doesn't work.  I'm thinking this is because it is not a string.

What can I use to change:
to a string that can be passed?  Is there something in the dojo base API?

Thanks.