[Dojo-interest] DataGrid

Peter Svensson psvensson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 14:17:14 EDT 2010

If you have an onRowClick event handler for you grid, it get an event as
argument. In that event object, you have lots of stuff, but most improtantly
you have rowIndex and cellIndex.

So if you have seven column in your grid, and somebody clicks the last one,
e.cellIndex == 6. Try to just

this.grid.onRowClick = function(e)
{
  console.log("clicked row: "+e.rowIndex+", column: "+e.cellIndex);
};

Cheers,
PS

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Jeff Johnson <
jjohnson at onlinecommunityservices.com> wrote:

> I need to figure out what cell someone has clicked in.
>
> I have no issue getting the Row selected, but I just can't find the
> property of method that will tell me what Column / Cell they selected.
>
> Thanks In Advance.
>
> Jeff

Don't miss the hottest event of 2010: Scandinavian Web Developer Conference:
http://www.swdc-central.com
--
http://se.linkedin.com/in/petersvensson