[Dojo-interest] Troublesome dialogs

Rob Gillan rob at mosais.com
Thu Mar 18 00:44:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

I know it's something to do with the animation failing but this one
has really stumped me.  We have a pane in a stack container that shows
a list of users.  If you click to delete a user, you get one dialog
popup saying are you sure, confirm and then the delete happens.
Another dialog pops up (with no submit) saying "please wait 1 minute
as the system is updated".  Clicking on close and everything's fine.

If you click to edit the user, a different pane in the stack container
is shown.  Clicking on save posts the data to the server, returns to
the user list pane in the stack container, and then brings up the same
please wait dialog.  Clicking on close and again all good.

If you click on a new user button, the same stack container pane as
edit is shown. Fill in the data, click on save, data to the server,
returns to the user list pane in the stack container, then the same
please wait dialog pops up.  Clicking on close this time and it gets
an animation failure:

exception in animation handler for: onEnd						bootstrap.js (line 624)
TypeError: node is null
    return node.nodeType == 1 ?\n

Can't seem to find out what is causing it, any ideas as always much
appreciated.

Cheers
Rob