[Dojo-interest] Issue with dojox.form.FileUploader in Dojo 1.4.1

Vamsidhar Ganji g.vamsidhar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:31:48 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

 Thanks for the reply. I will explain you in detail the issue faced by
me. I created the uploader as suggested by you. The file gets uploaded
with out any issues and i see it in the server, but the uploader does
not generate any event once the file is uploaded, i.e. i get no
notification or any trigger from the uploader that the file is uploaded,
it just uploads and keeps quite. This used to work with Dojo 1.3.2 version.

I see the uploader generating the onChange event when i select any file,
but the uploader fails to generate the onProgress or onComplete events
when the respective operations are done. I searched through different
forums and send the response in different formats after the file is
uploaded, but nothing worked. Is there any specific format i need to
send the response back for the events to get triggered? Is there any
special flag to set in this version of Dojo for the events to get
triggered?

Your help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Vamsi.