[Dojo-interest] dijit tooltip label as ajaxable on mouseover?

olly oblion at oblivion.com.au
Tue Mar 16 19:36:23 EDT 2010

Thank you for your response.=)

What I'm trying to do is, xhr the label property of a dijit.toolTip after it
has been declared. In other words I want to load up the page with many
tooltips( 50+ ) , but only populate the tooltip with data when the user does
a mouse over. I did try the dojo.connect you have suggested, but found this
method to be clumsy and a performance hit if you have many tooltips on a
page.

I hoping there is a simple method of intercepting/chaining the mouseover
events created by the new.diit.Tooltip declaration.

:-/:-/