[Dojo-interest] Announce: betterFORM - another toolkit based on Dojo

Tom Elliott mrtom at cantab.net
Mon Mar 8 09:53:01 EST 2010

Hey.

I think it'd be good to show some code snippets on your main site. I'm
interested in how I'm going to write some of these awesome forms and I
can't find it.

Which means I've just lost interest and will probably forget about the
project. Shame, because it looks good! :)

It does look good by the way, good work.

Tom

www.twistyfish.co.uk