[Dojo-interest] float number and internationalization

Jean-Rubin Leonard jrleonard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 23:37:07 EST 2010

Hi,
I have a number that is stored under that format server side: 1.00. I return
client side and up until now i was using us-en so it was validating ok in my
currencty/number textboxes. I wanted to run a test so I switch to french and
my 1.00 is no longer valid. Can anyone tell me in what format I should send
the number so it validates regardless of the client's locale? Saying I
should return 1 is no good as I could have 1.25 in there.
Thanks,
JR