[Dojo-interest] disabling hidden form widgets

Jean-Rubin Leonard jrleonard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 02:05:46 EST 2010

Hi all,
I have a form on which some div that contain widgets are hidden because they
are not necessary, depending on the choices users make. Now these divs have
their display attribute set to none. I am told that they would still be
submitted. Could anyone tell me what the proper way would be to identify
those widgets (textboxes, datetextbox , checkboxes) that are part of those
hidden divs so I disable them? What I'm trying to do is not have them
submitted nor validated.

Thanks in advance,
JR