[Dojo-interest] How to get diji.tree to lazy load data in pages

Rob Weiss j105.rob at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 07:29:19 EDT 2010

Don't modify dojo, extend what ever type of store you are using to do what
you want.

Or.... what you could do is to xhrGet pages of data and load those items
into a store, then point the tree to that store, as the items arrive then
they should be reflected in the tree. I have not done this type of thing,
but that is how I would approach it.