[Dojo-interest] HTML 5

Peter Higgins dante at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Jun 25 11:27:09 EDT 2010

HTML5 is a set of added features to plain ole' HTML. There should be 0
issue using the existing Dojo tools with any HTML document. (I use the
html5 doctype <!DOCTYPE html> everywhere these days as its the shortest
and I can remember it always) ...

What are you trying to do that isn't working?

~phiggins