[Dojo-interest] weird IE6 problem with dijit.Calendar

phillyphpguy edhertzog at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 15:34:24 EDT 2010

We recently upgraded to Dojo 1.4.2. We have a calendar widget. When I click
on the calendar icon it quickly flashes, then disappears. The really odd
thing is, if I click anywhere on the page after the page loads, this
behavior does not happen - the widget will stay open as expected. Also, I
get the same correct behavior if I first click in the text input field (as I
suppose that would also qualify as "anywhere else on the page").