[Dojo-interest] Help needed: making the Dojo 1.5 release great

Arlo White awhite at calpoly.edu
Fri Jun 11 13:39:33 EDT 2010

I would be interested in writing a few guides for integrating Dojo with
Spring MVC (Java), in particular JSR-168 portlet development.

1. Basic server-side ajax setup with annotated controllers (dojo.xhrPost
examples)
2. Spring form binding with normal and ajax forms
3. Integration with a QueryReadStore and DataGrid

I don't see explicit instructions for becoming a documentation
contributor on this page:
http://dojotoolkit.org/get-involved/

Please send me the appropriate links for documentation contribution
(such as style guides and commit instructions). Alternatively, just
point me to the documentation location in SVN and I can probably figure
it out by example.

--
Arlo White
Application Management / ITS