[Dojo-interest] FilteringSelect data Store Removing duplicates

James Zdralek james_zdralek at deziner.com
Fri Jun 11 12:04:38 EDT 2010

I have a Filtering Select above a Data Grid. Both pointing to the same HTML data store. I am using the FilteringSelect to add a filter to the Grid store. I am pointing the FilteringSelect to a column of the grid store called "City". When I type in "C" it returns many "Cairos" because the rows are each unique but the entries for city can be duplicates . I would like the Filtering Select to only return one of each City found. Is there an easy declarative attribute on the FilteringSelect to only return one of each?