[Dojo-interest] ajax file upload

Mike Wilcox mwilcox at sitepen.com
Tue Jul 21 08:11:59 EDT 2009

The only thing I see that you are doing is 'isDebug' and 'devMode' at
the end of the script. Those need to be inserted into the FileUploader
as properties so that they will be sent to the SWF on creation. This
wouldn't cause the error, but will hopefully give a better error
message.

BTW, if you're able to upgrade, the FileUploader in Dojo 1.32 is much
improved, including its error handling.

Mike Wilcox
mwilcox at sitepen.com
http://www.sitepen.com