[Dojo-interest] Latest test versions?

Mike Wilcox mwilcox at sitepen.com
Sat Jul 18 11:30:13 EDT 2009

By trunk we mean downloading the very latest code from SVN.

http://dojotoolkit.org/book/dojo-book-0-9/part-4-meta-dojo/using-subversion

To do an anonymous, read-only checkout of the Dojo development trunk:
svn co http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/src/view/anon/all/trunk dojotoolkit

The code change you are looking for is in dojo/gfx/svg.js line 231. It
should be this:

if(this.shape.type!="image"){

	r.setAttribute("fill", "none");

}

In FF, if you fill the node, it won't show the image. The fix is
obviously to not fill image nodes.  If you wish, you could edit your
copy of dojo with this line of code and it should work.

Mike Wilcox
mwilcox at sitepen.com
http://www.sitepen.com
work: 650.968.8787 x218