[Dojo-interest] TableContainer

Cosmo Scrivanich cscrivanich at mysck.com
Fri Jul 17 13:18:56 EDT 2009

Can you specify rowspan with TableContainer?  I see that colspan is
supported.  I want to create a layout that looks like the following:

I have some restrictions that do not allow me to use nested split panes.
To accomplish this layout I'd like to have only a single master
container with five content panes residing in it.  Eventually there will
be many derivatives of this layout and I do not want to create a custom
collection of Containers each time.

I noticed TableContainer is not documented, I found it in a dojo test
directory.  Are there plans to release it, or can I just grab
TableContainer.js?

Thanks in advance,
Cos