[Dojo-interest] Any way to tell which header cell was clicked?

dave.alvarado at remanresource.com dave.alvarado at remanresource.com
Fri Jan 9 15:24:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm using Dojo 1.2.  I've created a grid based off an ItemFileWriteStore.  I have this code which catches the event of a user clicking on a header cell ...

dojo.connect(window["grid"],'onHeaderCellClick',onHeaderCellClickEvent);

where I define "onHeaderCellClickEvent" like this ...

function onHeaderCellClickEvent(e) {
        // do stuff
}

The problem is, in the function, I don't know how to tell which header cell was clicked -- i.e. which column from my gridStore will be used to sort data.  How can I figure this out?

Thanks, - Dave