[Dojo-interest] dojo.platformRequire and debugAtAllCosts

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Aug 13 14:34:51 EDT 2009

I do not think it has been tried. I only find one use of
dojo.platformRequire, but it looks like it is in a test file and it is
actually not correct.

Feel free to provide a test case in a bug, but I am tempted to remove
that code. I do not recall hearing of anyone actually using it. Using
dojo.requireIf can get the same effect.

James