[Dojo-interest] NumberTextBox does not allow submit as if it was required although it shouldn't be

Bill Keese wkeese at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 06:50:22 EDT 2009

That's a good question, I can't imagine why the arrows wouldn't work unless
required=true... and also that book page was written a long time ago so it
may no longer be accurate.

The required:true code is from
http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/changeset/8279which fixed
http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/2762, but I don't really understand that
bug report.   The "buggy example" and "ok example" look the same to me.