[Dojo-interest] Missing scrollbars on ContentPane

Dustin Machi dmachi at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Apr 21 11:35:12 EDT 2009

Its true, this is a general risk.  However, we do strive to maintain
backward compatibility.  To some extent this can be impossible in
regards to css, since fixing a bug could basically make something
backwards incompatible.  In practice though, these types of changes
aren't very common and where they need to exist and are difficult,
they are generally going to be documented in release notes / porting
guides.  We are all developing applications with Dojo as well as Dojo
itself, so if a change would break something, then we are causing
ourselves problems as well so there is an inherit interest in not
making drastic changes to these things within a Major release (1.x).

Dustin