[Dojo-interest] grid header and footer

Giovanni Porcari giovanni.porcari at softwell.it
Wed Apr 15 01:25:26 EDT 2009

I have seen that  implementation but the footer i dream should be much
more
integrated with the grid. For example the footer cells should be
resizable
with headers and body. So i think that a footer feature should be added
to the grid as standard feature so the grid team should consider it
as a possible new feature that some people wold love to have...