[Dojo-interest] Loading Dojo XD

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Apr 13 15:23:53 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Andy Daykin <adogg31 at msn.com> wrote:
> Since I am using the CDN where would I put the js file and how would I call
> it?
>
> I tried using dojo.require("js.roundedContentPane");
>
> and putting the roundedContentPane code in
> rootfolder/js/roundedContentPane.js, but it couldn't load it.

Add djConfig.baseUrl = "./" and djConfig.modulePaths = { "my": "js" }

then put the roundedContentPane in the js folder.

Also, dojo.require("dojox.widget.FisheyeList") instead of loading the
dojox/widget/FisheyeList.xd.js directly.

> With your first example what all would go in the dojo.addOnLoad function?

I would put the dojo.declare call and the shear_2 stuff in there, if
shear_2 depends on the declared object or the DOM being ready. I would
put the dojo.parser.parse() call after the dojo.declare call but
before the shear_2 stuff if shear_2 is in the addOnLoad block.

James