[Dojo-interest] Dojo Tooltip localization

mohanr mohanr at fss.co.in
Mon Apr 13 06:21:19 EDT 2009

Hi,
         I am using a resource bundle in the way recommended by the Dojo documentation. The browser locale is changed and the particular bundle is downloaded( Checked with Mozilla Firebug ).

         I am using a localized tooltip but when the locale changes to 'Japanese' I see an odd symbol instead of the tooltip. Not the proper japanese language. Has anyone experienced this before. Do I have to set the locale again in the following tag ?

Thanks,
Mohan