[Dojo-interest] Tooltip not going away after clicking the input field

G. Sharon Yang okghyang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:13:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

I wonder if this is a bug.

In the page:
http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/dojotoolkit/dijit/tests/test_Tooltip.html

1,  mouse over the input field #1, you will see the tooltip
2, click the input field;
3, then move the mouse to somewhere else, other than another tooltip area;
4. the tooltip is not going away, unless you do a mouse-click.

but if you move the mouse to another tooltip area, the current tooltip
will go away.

The reason I am reporting this is beacause my boss is comparing this
with another tooltip:
http://www.wildbit.com/labs/cooltips/

In this tooltip tool, when you do the same thing, then move mouse out
of that "Form example" area, the tooltip will disappear immediately.

Thanks.

Sharon