[Dojo-interest] how to use OR operator in fetching data from store

lukess mail2lokesh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 05:23:53 UTC 2008

Hi all,

  Thanks everyone for helping me out, but i have found the solution and here
it comes:

var tempnet =  3 +  " || val: "  + 4 +  " || val: " +5;
var query = "{ complexQuery: (val: "+tempnet +")" + "AND "  +"(folder: \"" +
temparray[i-1].id[0] +"\") }";

where temparray is array and i am taking [i-1].id[0]th value.

but you have to download one external file "AndOrReadStore.js" and put it
under dojox.data folder. and also need to replace the store with
AndOrReadStore

i mean in my case i was using "FileReadStore" and now i am using
"AndOrReadStore"

AndOrReadStore.js file can be downloaded from

http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/attachment/ticket/5873/tAndOrReadStore.js