[Dojo-interest] tree that copies the root node instead of moving it

oximoron oximoron at alinto.com
Wed Aug 27 08:49:25 UTC 2008

Anyone has idea how to refresh a tree (ForestModelStore) when I drop a root
node into a sublevel node to remove my root node?

I don't understand why for the nodes, it moves them but  for the root nodes
it copies them although my 'type' property changed and I shouldn't see my
root node at root level.

Do I have to destroy the root node myself, like in the function onLeaveRoot?
Or can I use a refresh/re-query function on the tree?

Thanks
Kenny