[Dojo-interest] How to feed Grid with other datasource likesqlserver with dataset or datatable and so on.

Deno Vichas dvichas at autoreturn.com
Wed Aug 27 02:41:03 UTC 2008

http://www.sitepen.com/blog/2007/11/06/simple-dojo-grids/
http://www.sitepen.com/blog/2007/11/13/dojo-grids-diving-deeper/

-----Original Message-----
From: dojo-interest-bounces at dojotoolkit.org
[mailto:dojo-interest-bounces at dojotoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Chen Kankan
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 7:38 PM
To: dojo-interest at dojotoolkit.org
Subject: [Dojo-interest] How to feed Grid with other datasource
likesqlserver with dataset or datatable and so on.

Dear Sir or Madam:
	I am new in dojo, I use C# language to program, and I am used to
fill in Grid with DataSet(sql), now I am puzzled in how to fill in
dojo.Grid with DataSet or DataTable ,anyone who can give me a favor ,
possibly give me some tutorial or document, thanks a lot!
	I am expecting for your reply!
	(PS: I'm so sorry if my word puzzled you! bad English)
Best Regards
chen kankan
FAQ: http://dojotoolkit.org/support/faq
Book: http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/book