[Dojo-interest] Advice wanted regarding IE and "operation aborted" error

Kenton Smeltzer ksmeltzer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 13:44:07 UTC 2008

Are you using any type of onload to start the execution of your javascript?
If not try attaching an onload delagate to dojo.addOnLoad and doing all of
your javascript set up in that method. you can take a look at this article
for more detail on why it happens:

http://weblogs.asp.net/infinitiesloop/archive/2006/11/02/Dealing-with-IE-_2600_quot_3B00_Operation-Aborted_2600_quot_3B002E00_-Or_2C00_-how-to-Crash-IE.aspx