[Dojo-interest] need coding help for creating dijit.tree widget using dynamic data

Peter Svensson psvensson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:25:57 UTC 2008

If you download the source version of Dojo (
http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.1.1/dojo-release-1.1.1-src.zip),
there are some very good examples in the unit tests;

http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.1.1/dojo-release-1.1.1/dijit/tests/test_Tree.html

In this test a simple FileReadStore is used to hold the data in the file
http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.1.1/dojo-release-1.1.1/dijit/tests/_data/countries.json

My recommendation is to copy the files and to enter your own data in the
same format as the countries.json file, to get a feel for how to do it.

Cheers,
PS