[Dojo-interest] Dynamic Tooltip Widgets

Andy Daykin adogg31 at msn.com
Sat Aug 23 20:21:47 UTC 2008

Hello, I need to generate several tooltip widgets http://dojotoolkit.org/forum/dojox-dojox/dojox-support/dynamically-generating-tooltip-widgets have a few problems with my code. First off the tooltip doesn't show up on firefox, and in opera and safari the tooltip shows up in the top left window, in ie the tooltip shows up correctly. However when I put multiple tooltips in the site doesn't like the id's. In IE 7 with the debugger version of the browser I got an error message after the first circle was placed saying: "tried to register widget with id == 1 but that id is already registered.

However when I inspect in firefox with firebug I am not sure why I get that result. I'm a little lost here I guess. Thanks,

-Andy Daykin
http://www.andydaykin.com