[Dojo-interest] submenu opening on the left side?

theKryz Treschklingen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:06:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am thinking about adding a Dropdown-Menu to my site using Dojo's
DropDownMenu.
It is to be located at the top right corner of the webapp.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19103828/step1.jpg

I may need submenus, so Dojo's Submenus as shown in
http://dojocampus.org/explorer/#Dijit_Form%20Controls_Button_Dropdown%20Menu
rule :D
However - if a menu is placed on the top right of the screen, a submenu by
default opens to the right side. Which destroys my webapp's float-layout.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19103828/step2.jpg

As you can see, my layout was moved to the left and on the very left of IE
also outside of the viewport.
Is there a way to make the submenues open to the left side instead (or even
automatically if no space is left to the right?)?

Thanks,
chris