[Dojo-interest] Menu Flicker Issues

Dustin Machi dmachi at sitepen.com
Fri Aug 15 15:50:23 UTC 2008

They typical flickering that is seen occurs when markup on the page is
upgraded to a dojo widget (the orignal src node is replaced with more
complex markup from the widget/widget template).  Generally people solve
this issue by setting display: none on the markup and letting the widget
show it when ready.  Its not clear to me if that is the case here.

Dustin