[Dojo-interest] dwr, widgets, and stores.

Dustin Machi dmachi at sitepen.com
Fri Aug 15 03:46:19 UTC 2008

Creating custom stores really just means implementing the api set for
the particular store features you want (read, write, identity, etc).
I'm not sure there is alot of good documentation specifically on how to
create new stores like this, but all of the existing stores do exactly
this and you can find several examples in dojox.data.   It would imagine
it would also be fairly straight forward to use the queryReadStore
against a dwr backend if that meets your needs as well.

Dustin