[Dojo-interest] dijit.Search?

Maulin Shah maulinpshah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 04:38:33 UTC 2008

I've just written a post about a "search widget" that I am working on.
The idea is to provide apple store style search field with a simple
dojo widget. It turned out to be much more complicated than I
originally anticipated! But I've learned a lot in doing it, and I
think its illustrative of how we could really continue to build on the
dijit library to advance websites... So why am I sending a message to
this group? I am about to build the "backend" of this, and want to
build it as a dojo.data enabled widget, but I would love some feedback
about my strategy to allowing searching of multiple fields and
multiple stores with a single search. Give it a read, and let me know
what you think!

Thanks in advance.

http://blog.medryx.org/2008/08/14/a-dojo-search-widget-dijitsearch/

-maulin