[Dojo-interest] Parsing widgets loaded asynchronously

sara.anna aishazafarmit at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 07:27:45 UTC 2008

hi,
i found the solution of parsing filtering select by using
dijit.byId(responsearea).setContent(response); from your thread. But still
my problem exist cause i want to parse a dijit.form.ValidationTextBox in
case filtering select will be empty from server side. Suppose any user
selects country from the country filtering select another filtering select
will show its states in case it finds the states from the database, but if
the program dont find any state against the selected country then it should
show a validation text box to type that state name in that text box and
hides the filtering select. Now the problem is that by using
dijit.byId(responsearea).setContent(response); it is parsing filtering
select successfully but not parsing text box and showing a standard text
box.