[Dojo-interest] Dojo without dojo special tag attribs

Michał Zieliński zielun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:59:26 UTC 2008

Thanks Peter for all the info.
It seems to be enough for me to start and get into Dojo world, hopefully ;)

I used to work with jQuery which I fount very useful and easy to  quick
adoption. It`s just simple and powerfull.
To be honest, Zend Framework and its Dojo built-in component is the thing
why I decided to give dojo another chance. When I looked first at dojo
examples I fount it strange, ugly and complicated. That`s why I decided to
look for another js lib in the past. I wonder how many people react similar.

I like tidy html so I`m glad that you consider to extend docs with some
examples for guys like me ;)

Regards,
Mike