[Dojo-interest] Dojo without dojo special tag attribs

Michał Zieliński zielun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:14:38 UTC 2008

Hi.

I`m new to Dojo and I`d like to play with it a bit more.
I like simplicity and don`t like mess in HTML code. Simple tags with ids or
classes should be enough to write javascript stuff. Dojo needs some special
atrribs in HTML tags. I read in manual that there is an option to use Dojo
without this attribs.

Could you please tell me if the is any tutorial/article/note which describes
more precisely how to achive clean HTML cooperates with Dojo?
It would be nice to have some examples.

(I don`t want to start discussion on standards, W3C, DTD, Validation, etc.
It is my way of coding, the less the better and please don`t argue with this
;))

Regards,
Mike