[Dojo-interest] PROBLEM IN IE

A P Praveen praveen.alvandi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 04:46:15 UTC 2008

lukess wrote:
> Sorry i forgot to mention the function is not called on the double click.
>

> lukess wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>   i am writing a function in which i am generating a tree on the fly. on
>> the doubleclick event of a node i am calling another function which is
>> working for firefox but not for the IE. here is the code:
>>
>> var dumm = dijit.byId('ftree');
>> 	  if(dumm)
>>       {
>> 	     dumm.destroy();
>> 	  }
>> 	  var dummm = dijit.byId('ftree');
>> 	  var newTree = new dijit.Tree( {
>>                         store:tr,
>>                         label:"Log files",
>>                         id:"ftree" }, document.createElement("div"));
>>       dojo.byId("treeContainer").appendChild(newTree.domNode);
>>       valu = dojo.byId("ftree");
>> 	  dojo.connect(dijit.byId("ftree").domNode,'ondblclick',"pressed");
>>
>> can anyone please tell me if am doing anything wrong.
>>
>> Thanks in advance...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Lukes

I am also facing the same issue. The issue seems to be if u do somthin
on the fly. IE may completely neglect it.

I am also trying to generate rows for a table on the fly and attach an
onclick event to each row generted on the fly. Works perfectly fine in
FF fails in IE :-D . Dont know what to do.

Praveen 8-)