[Dojo-interest] IE and javascript

Praveen Alvandi praveen.alvandi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:10:41 UTC 2008

This is in continuation to the Problem i have listed below in Bold.
Now, that i have removed the table tag, what other element can i use to get
the allignment and formatting that i would get if i used the table tag.

I tried using div however the allignment seems to be completely screwed up.

Please help.

Praveen